Biobased Innovation & Career Advice webinar
Listen and view a recording of a webinar featuring biobased innovators from Ford and The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. The webinar took place May 3, 2018.
Are you interested in green chemistry? Reducing our environmental footprint? Do you want to learn more about the benefits of biobased products for the environment, energy security and the economy? Then join us in the Collegiate Biobased Network, a no-cost professional development organization.
The CBN’s mission is to inform college and university students about opportunities with biobased products and to connect students with biobased industry leaders and fellow interested students. CBN is supported by the United Soybean Board and there is no cost to join. The CBN will offer educational and future career connections.
The program will keep you informed about the latest developments in biobased products, including:
- Federal and State procurement programs
- Available products
See what universities and schools are doing with biobased:
- North Dakota State University
- Purdue University (2019)
- Purdue University (2017)
- University of Minnesota
- Virginia Commonwealth University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Loyola University (Chicago)
- Appalachian State University
- College of Wooster + University of Maine
- The University of Tennessee
- The Ohio State University